18:16 (HKT/GMT+8) March 6th 2019 Update:
Thank you everyone for participating in the AMA!
The official thread can be found here:
We will post out a summary of the AMA shortly.
If you’re looking for the participation rules, please scroll down this post.
Thank you again for your participation!
A Note from OAX Foundation:
We have re-scheduled the AMA and it will now take place starting from 14:00 on March 4th to 18:00 on March 6th, 2019 (all times HKT/GMT+8). Please be welcome to subscribe to our sub-reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenANX/
Here at OAX Foundation, we are thrilled that through the collaboration with Enuma Technologies, a breakthrough of more than 1,000 TPS in a testnet environment for the OAX platform has been achieved, reaching an important milestone in realizing the vision of establishing an open, transparent, and decentralized exchange ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.
Along with Enuma Technologies, OAX Foundation is hosting an AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) Session on the OAX Foundation subreddit.
Due to the overwhelming response we have received after the initial announcement about the AMA on our social media, we have decided to adjust the AMA to be a 3-day-event, running from 14:00 on Monday, March 4th 2019 to 18:00 on Wednesday, March 6th 2019 (all times HKT/GMT+8).
This AMA will mainly focus on the technology of the OAX platform, but if you have any other question pertaining to our business development or marketing, please do ask as well!
Wayland Chan, OAX Director of Technology, along with the team from Enuma Technologies, will be happy to take your technology questions.
Raphaël Tressieres, OAX Director of Business Development, will be taking your questions pertaining to Business Development.
Kelvin Wong, OAX Executive Director of Branding and Communications, will be taking your Marketing questions.
Please check out the details below and see how you may win 200 OAX Tokens by participating and asking the best questions during the AMA*!
OAX + Enuma Technologies Reddit AMA Participation and Prize Distribution Details
To encourage participation, we will distribute 200 OAX Tokens each to 5 participants who provide the best questions during the AMA.
1. Subscribe to the OAX Foundation subreddit before 14:00 (HKT/GMT+8) on Monday, March 4th 2019.
2. Submit your questions to the OAX + Enuma AMA between 14:00 on Monday, March 4th 2019 and 18:00 on Wednesday, March 6th 2019 (all times HKT/GMT+8).
3. We will open the AMA thread at 14:00 sharp on March 4th. Ask a question by posting it directly under the AMA thread.
4. This will mainly be a development-focused AMA; however, please feel free to ask about other aspects of OAX, including but not limited to business development or marketing.
5. You may ask as many questions as you like, in separate single comments (one question = one comment).
6. Please do not answer questions from other users until team responses have been posted.
7. If there are multiple questions in one comment, only one will receive a response.
8. Please keep the discourse civil; no trolling or abusive comments.
9. It might not be possible for us to answer some of the questions due to regulatory or other reasons.
Prize Winner Selection and Distribution*:
- OAX Foundation will select 5 participants with the best questions to win 200 OAX Tokens each.
- Winners will be announced during the week of March 18th 2019.
- Awarding will be finalized before Friday, March 29th 2019.
- Please note that each participant may win only one prize.
- For the distribution, as it might involve personal details such as wallet addresses and such, we will reach out to the winners individually. Thank you!
OAX Foundation and Enuma Technologies look forward to your questions!
Terms and Conditions apply. OAX Foundation [OAX] will have full discretion in determining the winners. [OAX] may require the winners to complete procedures it determines appropriate before processing any transfers. [OAX] reserves all rights of determination with respect to any uncertainty or disputes.
Got a Question?
Want to know the latest from OAX Foundation?
Reach out to OAX Foundation via: